You receive an invte on your lotus notes inbox and you accept/decline it. How come it still stays in your inbox? Is it safe to delete this? if I delete it will it remove the calendar entry?
Do you want to automatically clear the invite after you have accepted/declined it? Here’s how..
Follow the next 8 steps to find and modify this setting.
3. A new box will appear. On the left menu highlight “Calendar and To Do”
bFocus on the right side. Highlight the “Calendar & To Do” tab.
5. Highlight the “Display” tab.
6. Highlight the “Notices” tab.
7. Place a check mark next to “Remove meeting notices from my Inbox after I process them”
8. Click “OK” to save your settings.
Please be aware that this change will only apply to new documents going forward. All existing invite entries/meeting notices will remain.